Terms and Conditions
28th Nov 2011, updated 13th May 2015
- mhd.sk, civic association (hereinafter referred to as Operator) will claim compensations arising out of the Slovak law and international law in the case of a breach of Terms.
- A user without the prior consent of the Operator shall not publish, reproduce, distribute, offer for consideration and disseminate any document posted on the Site. Publication of documents is possible only for the purpose of free information
- on bulletin boards, and only in the case of printed document that is copyright-marked in same size as it is published on the Site, and is not edited
- on a fixed screen placed in public accessible area displaying the Virtual Station Board in original form without modificated or overlayed content, in full-screen mode, with no other content displayed on the display area during time of displaying of the Virtual Stop Board
- The Operator in no way irresponsible for any damages or losses caused by use of the Site, the disruption or termination of its activities.
- The Operator is not responsible for user posts, photography and other user content on pages where users can add and submit content.
- The Operator does not guarantee availability of service and reserves the right to restrict or revoke user access.
- The operator is not liable for defective or incorrect data content on the Site.
- The Operator is not responsible for the content of third party sites referred to from the Site. Also the Operator is not responsible for the nonworking links.
Conditions for registered users
- User acknowledges that the Site is not owned or operated by any transport company, so the Operator is not responsible for the quality of public transport in any city.
- Registered user obtains the right to receive automatic e-mails with new information in categories and gains the right to add posts to discussion forums.
- The operator will not provide the information provided by user to any third party. An exception may be made in case of a request by law enforcement agencies, courts and other competent authorities (eg in case of racist posts in the forums or giving false information in posts in forums affecting losses to third parties).
- Entering fictitious registration data or non-functional mailbox may cause closing user account.
- The user undertakes in post to the forums
- act in accordance with the laws of the Slovak Republic and with legislation of the European Union
- do not use profanity and vulgarism
- do not use insults and slurs
- do not flood (repeat identical or similar posts)
- only write true and not misleading information
- The user in case of submit of photography, picture or other content (hereinafter referred to as User content)
- declares that is the owner of the User content copyright or is authorized to use the User content for purposes defined in next articles
- agrees with use of the User content on the Site
- agrees with possible provision of the User content to a third party for the purpose of public transport promotion
- In case of breach of the above points will it will be revoked user account and/or access the Site.
- Operator reserves the right to block access to users who access the Site from the same IP address as user who breached the Terms and has had canceled access to the Site or to user account.
- Operator is not responsible for the acts of users and/or registered users.
- Company names and products displayed on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
- Operator reserves the right to edit Site content without notice.
- Operator reserves the right to modify or change the Terms.
28th Nov 2011, updated 13th May 2015