Low-floor vehicles in service
All services on bus and trolleybus routes are with a guaranteed low-floor or semi-low-floor vehicles on them.
Tram routes also offer a number of services with guaranteed step-free access. The deployment of low-floor trams on specific routes is as follows:
- On route 1, the majority of services is guaranteed to be step-free during the workdays and all services are guaranteed to be step-free during the weekend.
- On route 3, all services are guaranteed to be step-free.
- On route 4, every other service is guaranteed to be step-free (all services terminating at Zlaté piesky are guaranteed to be step-free).
- On route 9, every other service is guaranteed to be step-free.
- On route 7, there are no guaranteed step-free services.
Wheelchair users on the transport
A wheelchair user may only enter the vehicle with the driver's awareness. The door and the spot in the vehicle designated for wheelchair users are marked with an accessibility sign. The wheelchair user must ensure the wheelchair is protected against undesired movement and fasten it with a seat belt, if present. In vehicles equipped with a fold-out boarding platform, the driver must use this platform and help the wheelchair user board and alight. It is forbidden for passengers to manipulate with the platform. The wheelchair user can signalise their intent to board or alight with one of the blue accessibility buttons if the vehicle is equipped with such buttons.
The same applies for parents with strollers.