Bratislava Airport (Letisko Milana Rastislava Štefánika) is served by following bus lines:
- Line 61 provides direct connection between Bratislava Airport and Main railway station (Hlavná stanica) and serves important junctions such as Račianske mýto, Trnavské mýto, Zimný štadión and Bajkalská.
- Line 96 connects city district Petržalka and Bratislava Airport through Ružinov district.
- Night line N61 provides direct connection between Bratislava Airport, International bus station Mlynské nivy (Autobusová stanica) and Main railway station (Hlavná stanica). At Hlavná stanica and Hodžovo nám. junctions you can change for night lines to majority of city districts.
Direct connection of International bus station Mlynské nivy (Autobusová stanica) and Bratislava Airport (Letisko) is not possible by day lines of public transport, therefore we suggest connections with one change:
- Take line 205 from Autobusová stanica towards Rádiová and change to line 61 towards Letisko at Zimný štadión stop, or to line 96 towards Letisko at Slovinská stop.
- Take line 96 from Letisko and change to line 50 towards Aupark at Trnavská stop, or to line 205 towards Nemocnica sv. Michala at Slovinská stop.
- Take line 61 from Letisko and change to line 205 towards Nemocnica sv. Michala at Bajkalská stop.
Other connections can be found through our Journey Planner.
For majority of journeys from Bratislava Airport during day hours you will need 30- or 60-minute through-ticket (see schedules or route-planner). Reduced-fare 15-min. ticket is required for bigger baggage, for baggage it is valid for 3 hours. At the Airport we suggest to buy tickets in multifunction self-service ticket machines. They accept coins, paper money or credit cards.
If you are a customer of one of Slovak mobile operators you can use 40-minute or 70-minute SMS ticket which costs 1 € (40-min) / 1,30 € (70-min) and includes fee for baggage. SMS ticket is valid also for night lines. SMS ticket can be bought by sending empty short message to number 1140 (40-min) or 1100 (70-min). You have to wait for return message before boarding.